FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following information is provided to answer frequently asked questions about benefits. Please review the entire terms and conditions of membership by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
- A: Sandals Select Rewards is a loyalty program open to everyone
- A: There are multiple ways to join the program:
- Visit www.sandalsselect.com to enroll
- Guests can enroll while checking in to the resort
- Guests can visit the Loyalty & Travel Lounge on resort to enroll
- A: No. Sandals Select Rewards is a free program where members earn points, receive special recognition, and are invited to special member only events.
- A: Yes! It is very important when making a Direct Booking, a booking with a Travel Agent, or with a Tour Operator that you are adding your Sandals Select Membership Number to the booking. If the number is not on the booking then you will miss out on all the benefits of being a Sandals Select member. You can always call 1-800-NOW-4SSG to make sure your number is attached to your booking.
- A: There are multiple ways you can find your Sandals Select Membership Number
- Members can login to their Sandals Select Rewards account by visiting sandalsselect.com
- Members can download the Sandals/Beaches App
- Members can call 1-800-NOW-4SSG
- A: You can join, however, no points or nights will be awarded. We only award points and nights for one account per room.
- A: Sandals Select Points will be earned based on the web rate of the land portion of the booking. Airfare will not be eligible for earning any Sandals Select Points.
- A: The higher the status the more points you will earn with the Sandals Select Rewards Program
- Member Status does not earn points.
- Select Status earns 1 point per $
- Coral Status earns 1 point per $
- Sapphire Status earns 1.5 points per $
- Emerald Status earns 2 points per $
- Diamond Status earns 2.5 points per $
- Pearl Status earns 3 points per $
- Ambassador’s Club Status earns 3.5 points per $
- A: Yes, both members can split the points earned for the total amount of the booking. All nights will be awarded to both members separate accounts.
- A: Returning guests are able to earn and redeem Sandals Select Points on their group reservation with the exception of incentive groups. Incentive groups aren’t able to redeem Sandals Select Points against their group reservation. Members of incentive groups can enroll in the Sandals Select Rewards Program post travel but are not entitled to the points from the incentive group stay.
- A: The primary member per Sandals Select account who makes an incentive or social group booking may earn points and nights for up to two (2) rooms within each calendar year in which they are not an occupant, as long as the primary member is 100% financially responsible for said rooms. The Sandals Select Rewards Club will require the following documentation in order to process this request:
- Proof that primary member paid for the rooms in the form of a copy of the credit card statement or cancelled check.
- A signed letter releasing the nights from the adult guests who stayed in the room with a copy of their Driver's License or the letter must be notarized.
- A signed letter from the adult guest agreeing that the points belong to the said primary member.
- A: Yes. Members may redeem Sandals Select Points for discounts on bookings at participating resorts for up to 25% of the total room cost. Rules at the time of redemption shall govern the redemption process. Some awards may require advance reservations.
- A: Pearl and Ambassadors Club members can change their reservations while in the penalty period without fee. Sandals will waive the fee up to 2 times. Please note, this will not protect the rate.
- A: The member who applies their Sandals Select Membership Number to the reservation will earn credit for the stay.
- A: Absolutely! Beaches Resorts are a part of the Sandals family and any booking made for Beaches Resorts can earn points based on the room rate.
- A: The Sandals Select Swarovski “S” pins is a one-time gift members receive when achieving a new status in the Sandals Select Rewards Program. This one-time gift will be presented to members at the Sandals Select Member Dinner.
- A: Each time a Coral – Ambassadors Club member travels to any Sandals or Beaches Resorts they will earn additional bonus points for each return visit. These points are in addition to the points they earn on the booking. The quantity of bonus points is based on the member’s current status in the Sandals Select Rewards Program. These points will be added to the members account 48 hours after check in.
- A: The Surprise and Delight voucher can be redeemed on every purchase while on the current stay. The voucher will not have any value once checked out. Please visit https://sandalsselect.com/terms/ for more details.
- A: If a Member’s significant other does not want to participate in the massage, the participating member will only receive one (1) massage equivalent to the time they are awarded. Members are able to upgrade their service and use their Surprise and Delight voucher discount for the difference.
- A: Currently the only way to earn points is on the room rate paid.
- A: Sandals Select members are eligible for a Free Week Award. Members must have 70 paid nights to be awarded their Free Week to any Sandals or Beaches. Complimentary nights do not count towards the free week.
- A: Any complimentary nights will not count towards earning the next tier status.
- A: The resort and room category for the free week is decided by calculating the average resort and room category where a guest has stayed over the duration of their 70 nights with Sandals/Beaches.
- A: Yes nights stayed at Grand Pineapple Resort, Negril will count towards your Free Week Award nights.
- A: You can receive credit for your paid nights on past stays which will count toward the 70 Paid Night Free Stay component of the program. Please note that we will not be able to research past stays taken before 1994.
- A: Points may only be earned on past stays where those stays were completed within 120 days of the date of your enrollment.
- A: Yes. Sandals Select Points will expire three years after the last date of activity. You can save your points by making a booking before the inactive period expires. If the booking is canceled your points will expire the day of the canceled booking.
Important Note: Members are responsible for ensuring that they add their membership number to their reservation. Members are also responsible for ensuring that points/nights earned are properly credited. If they are not properly credited for Points within 60 days of travel, they must send a copy of their reservation voucher, resort invoice in question, and payment receipt with their membership number to the Sandals Select Rewards department.
Email - [email protected]
Phone Number - 1-800-NOW-4SSG (1-800-669-4774)
- A: Once your membership has been completed it is a legal document. In this case, we will require that you send email stating that you wish to change your last name to [email protected]
Along with the letter, please include a photocopy of any legal documentation (i.e. wedding certificate, divorce decree, etc.) reflecting the name change from your previous name to your current name.
- A: Sandals Resorts International reserves the right to deny or revoke Sandals Select awards, points, and nights credit at any time if determined that the awards, points, and/or nights were improperly given.
- At Sandals Resorts, cleanliness and safety have always been priority #1. In preparation for resuming travel, we have launched our Sandals Platinum Protocols of Cleanliness, a comprehensive program to ensure heightened health and safety measures for those seeking peace of mind in the Caribbean. For more details please visit: https://www.sandals.com/cleanliness-protocols/.
Sandals Visa Signature® Card
Apply now and if instantly approved you can book your
vacation to start earning triple points today!